Houzz Logo Print
lisa_shapiroberry

I have the same floor plan and also want to make updates to my kit+Bth

Lisa Berry
il y a 7 ans
Hello! I have the same floor plan as this remodel and am also looking to update my kitchen and bathrooms. Looks like this job only tackled the master bath and not upstairs hall bath. What was the ballpark cost for this job? Thank you in advance! Lisa
Contemporary Huntington Beach Kitchen Re-face & Bathroom Remodel · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    WC Design Center
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Lisa, thank you for your inquiry! Kitchen and bath projects can range greatly in price depending on the finishes and fixtures of materials selected even within the same floor plan, so it really depends on your overall goals for the project. As far as this project goes, though, I can give you a safe ballpark range of $18,000 - $26,000 for the kitchen (this particular project was a cabinet reface, not new cabinetry) and actually the same range for the master bath remodel as well (there is a lot of plumbing in bathrooms adding to the fixture cost). Guest bathrooms usually run about 15% - 20% less. I hope that helps! Please give us a call at 714-253-4663 and we can discuss your particular project.

Lisa Berry a remercié WC Design Center
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».