charisse_cook

i have so much room in our living /kitchen area, and i don't know ho

Charisse Cook
il y a 7 ans
Charisse

Commentaires (11)

• User
    il y a 7 ans

Gday ,Charisse, what would you like help with?

• Gioenne Rapisarda
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Charisse, are you looking for items to fill it with, or how to arrange the space?

• Charisse Cook
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    how to arrange for the space.
  • wuff
    il y a 7 ans
    I like the red butlers pantry on the far wall:). Maybe a couple of extra angles would help.
  • Charisse Cook
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    that is the dining area, which is open with the lounge area. children have their toy kitchen, work bench and other toya along the wall at the moment, which i would like to change.
  • Charisse Cook
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    i lovd that ifea with the shelves. Thank you.
  • Charisse Cook
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    the three panels are blinds for the windows.
  • wuff
    il y a 7 ans
    Shelves do look good, she is pretty good our Vy
  • PRO
    Vivian Panagos Interiors
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Charisse, what a lovely large space you have!

One of my design tips for separating a big space is using large area rugs to create separate zones. So you could have one for the living area, another for the dining area and maybe even another for a kids play area / or a separate reading nook. You could also use interesting lighting and shelving to accentuate the spaces.

If you are interested interested in my design services to help you finish off your space, feel free to get in touch.

- Vivian

• Vy
    il y a 7 ans

wuff hehehe thanks..I just love storage :)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».