Houzz Logo Print
kabock

Antler Chandelir Inquiry

kabock
il y a 7 ans
Can you please tell me what the base plate that attaches to the ceiling looks like and what it's made from?

Also, what is the cost for shipping to the Denver Colorado area?
Whitetail Deer Cascade Antler Chandelier Light, Extra Large, No Shades · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Antler Chandelier Shop
    il y a 7 ans

We use a metal ceiling cap for our chandeliers. I have added a photo for your reference.

Shipping on this chandelier is $159.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions.

Best regards,

Jennifer Maslow

Manager, Sales

CDN Antler Designs, Inc

• kabock
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your follow up email. Being that the finish on the ceiling cap doesn't fit our current decor can the chandelier be hung by another kind of cap if I'm able to find one that fits best?

Also, do you have a large size available instead of the XL? As well as any additional photos of the chandelier aside from the ones posted on line? I'm trying to get a better idea of size and exact color of antlers.

Thank you,

Kirstin

• PRO
    CDN Antler Designs, Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Kirstin,

Thank you for your reply. You can easily use any ceiling cap you like and it does not need to be the one that comes with the chandelier.

This chandelier does come in a large size as well. The photo online is the best photo I have of this chandelier but so you are aware this is a stock image and as all chandeliers are built to order your chandelier will vary a little from the photos. It could vary in either color or the way the antlers bend but will be built to the same design as in the photo.

Best regards,

Jennifer Maslow

CDN Antler Designs, Inc

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».