Houzz Logo Print
mollypuetz

Should the color of your front door reflect the same color scheme of t

mollypuetz
il y a 7 ans
Our home is coastal in design. The interior is gray as our neutral with navy blue and red accents. I would love a yellow front door but there is no yellow inside anywhere. My patio and deck is all done in dr gray and navy accents. The front door is a rust red now which needs to be repainted. Help
No it doesn't matter what color you interior scheme is
Yes. Blend with interior color scheme

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    il y a 7 ans

I think yellow would work especially with the colors you already have inside...you can always add a touch of yellow inside your home, even if it's something as simple as yellow flowers!

• Rina
    il y a 7 ans

Yes, or a yellow vase somewhere near the front door. Good idea.

• PRO
    The Ironstone Building Company
    il y a 7 ans

Your front door should be the focal point, so go with the yellow!

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    il y a 7 ans

You can use a completely different color, as long as it won't look too tacky against your current scheme.

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    il y a 7 ans

In your case, does not matter since yellow works fine with the greys and house theme

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».