Houzz Logo Print
victoria_brodsky67

Moen velocity versus hansgrohe raindance

Victoria Brodsky
il y a 7 ans

I narrowed down to these 2 shower head brands based on the pressure feature. Hansgrohe is more expensive than Moen and I have difficult time finding it in Toronto area stores, only online. Do you have experience with these 2 shower heads : which one Is better and where to buy them. Thank a lot!

Commentaires (9)

• PRO
    BLDG Workshop Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

hans grohe is so beautiful, but expensive. taps used to carry them, i would assume they still do.

• Victoria Brodsky
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

What other systems are also good quality Grohe, Cabano? Is there anything good for up to $1000? Thanks!

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    il y a 7 ans

You must pull the water restrictor out of any of them. Regardless of price. I'd skip the fancy schmancy and buy a Speakman. That is what you find in the best of hotels. I'd pull the restrictor out of that too.

• PRO
    Mimi Pineau Design
    il y a 7 ans

We have on a few occasions replaced a system's shower head with the Hansgrohe Raindance, when a client prefers stronger water pressure. It adds to the price, but enhances the experience!

• Victoria Brodsky
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

The whole Hansgrohe system is very expensive. Does it mean I can but other valve and components but the head from hansgrohe? Thanks!

• PRO
    Mimi Pineau Design
    il y a 7 ans

The Raindance head may be compatible with some other brands. This is where a reputable plumbing fixture store rep can help out.

• typeandrun
    il y a 7 ans

We installed the Hansgrohe raindance air showerhead and love it. I bought the valve, diverter, and the showerhead on Amazon

• printesa
    il y a 7 ans

We just installed Hansgrohe in the basement bathroom. It was an easy install and it looks great.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».