Houzz Logo Print
donnietodd86

Layout Ideas for 3 bed house in sussex.

donnietodd86
il y a 7 ans

Hi, iv been considering changing/updating the layout for some time, to better use the space, would appreciate any ideas that might modernise the layout of this, think i have a good idea of what to do with the upstairs, although a friend did mention making it a 4 bedroom might be better, I can extend by 4 meters to the rear of the property (lounge,diner) and approx 8 meters across. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Chadder & Co. Luxury Bathrooms
    il y a 7 ans

A free standing bath in the bathroom under the window would be perfect.

donnietodd86 a remercié Chadder & Co. Luxury Bathrooms
  • Jonathan
    il y a 7 ans
    I think that you need to work out what you need the the house to deliver then get a professional to help you with the layout. You could use a concept planner who would help you visualise the options before using a more expensive professional such as an architect.
    If it were me I would put a 2 storey extension on the back and add an upstairs master bedroom and bathroom.
    Downstairs - in my opinion the kitchen is undersized for the size of the house. I would want a family living/kitchen opening into the garden. I would likely turn the main bedroom into a grand reception and have a guest bed and bathroom in the smaller rooms to the side of the house.
    donnietodd86 a remercié Jonathan
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».