Houzz Logo Print
jalynnschnur

What is the brown bedding...Is it a coverlet? a sheet?

il y a 7 ans
Morocco Duvet Set, King · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (10)

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

Hi! Thank you for asking about the Morocco Duvet. The brown bedding is actually a duvet, it requires an insert inside of it. We just folded down the duvet in the pictures, sorry for the confusion. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask or call us at 801-364-2128.

Hope you have a great day!

- K&R Interiors

• il y a 7 ans

Do you sell the duvet? I want to buy this bedding but I want to achieve this exact look;)

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

Yes we sell the whole bed set! :)

So you would get the duvet cover, 3 reversible Euro shams, 2 shams, and 1 decorative throw pillow. The insert is not included but you can purchase that for an additional $280, it is Dacron filled . If you do buy the duvet insert we tie it down in the corners to make sure that it stays in place and doesn't shift to the bottom of the duvet cover. The pillows are also stuffed with Dacron.

Also, in the picture the dark chocolate brown sheet is actually a blanket we carry. If you are interested in getting the exact same look as the picture you can purchase that for an additional $250. Just incase you wanted the exact look (:

Does this help?

Thank you,

- K&R Interiors

• il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

So the brown bedding I asked about is actually the sheet? And the duvet is the mocco style ...yes I want to achieve the whole look and I would want the insert.

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

Yes, the brown bedding is the chocolate blanket we carry here at K&R and the morocco style is the duvet cover. (:

Awesome! So go ahead and place your order for the Morocco Duvet Bed Set through Houzz and we can get that started for you! For the insert and chocolate brown blanket we will need to do it through us because we currently don't have a way for you to select that on Houzz.

Does that sound ok to you?

• il y a 7 ans

Yes yes yes

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

Ok perfect! So when you order through Houzz it will send us your order which will have your information on it. I will then call you to get your insert and blanket included.

Thank you for your business!

- K&R Interiors

• il y a 7 ans

Ok, I placed he order.

• il y a 7 ans

My order has been placed. I would like to order the rest of the bed set as soon as possible

• PRO
    il y a 7 ans

Yes! We will be giving you a call today!

Thank you!

- K&R Interiors

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».