Houzz Logo Print
mybespokeroom

Under stairs toilet & storage.

My Bespoke Room
il y a 7 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 7 ans

This is one of our most saved images so we wanted to share the before and after photos to inspire you :)

Dark floors with lighted painted walls ensure it feels lighter and brighter. A cleverly proportioned toilet and storage cupboard turns it into a much more functional space. We love.

Commentaires (13)

• Shelley Maniovich
    il y a 7 ans

Wow! Much improved, what a drastic transformation

My Bespoke Room a remercié Shelley Maniovich
  • Jessica Magri
    il y a 7 ans

Great transformation!

My Bespoke Room a remercié Jessica Magri
  • PRO
    BigBathroomShop
    il y a 7 ans

Fantastic transformation! A great use of space.

• location24
    il y a 7 ans

It's beautiful can l be cheeky and ask you carried out the work. We are wanting to do he same in our cellar but worried it as been very difficult to find a builder to come up with how they would tap into soil pipe.

Thanks!

• PRO
    Upholstery by Alan
    il y a 7 ans

great transformation

• PRO
    LUSSO
    il y a 7 ans

What a fantastic transformation. Love what you have done!

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

@location24. Our local builders carried out the work, we had to use a macerator pump.

• location24
    il y a 7 ans

Hi

Thank you for your message. Is your builders based in the London se area? Would love to achieve the same but in our small cellar area. We need to ensure that the builders of our choice is experience in that area of work. Not someone that is not able to fullfil the brief. It Would be great if l could have a discussion with your builders, hope that you don't think l am being cheeky again would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, this project was actually based in Bournemouth so they are unlikely to be able to do the job for you. However happy to put you in touch if you want to ask some questions? Best wishes.

• location24
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, that would be so helpful and very much appreciated.

Thanks!

• PRO
    Jarrods Staircases
    il y a 7 ans

Looks fantastic!

• PRO
    Tamasyn Gambell
    il y a 7 ans

Looks great!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».