Houzz Logo Print
sunrise50

Could you please tell me about the granite?

sunrise50
il y a 7 ans
I saw a granite called Ceilo de marfil in my area. I like the color and the "grain" it. Is this the same granite in this kitchen? I am planning on cherry shaker style cabinets and want a classic to traditional look. Would this granite stand the test of time in your opinion? Thank you
Summit Hill Kitchen Remodeling in St. Paul, MN · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Carlsen & Frank Architects
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

The granite is Kashmir Gold from Midwest Tile, Marble and Granite in St. Paul. It has blue greys and golds and a nice amount of movement. It coordinates well with the stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets. It's a classic and will not go out of style. Sylvia Frank

sunrise50 a remercié Carlsen & Frank Architects
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».