Houzz Logo Print
jen_marie_hans

Any suggestions? In search of quartz with marble veining

Jen Hans
il y a 7 ans

I am looking for a quartz product that has calacatta marble veining, but also has a subtle pattern in the "non-vein" portions so that it is stark white. Kind of like a mix between Q-quartz (MSI) Calcatta Classique and Cambria torquay.

Thank you!

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    Inhabit Design Group
    il y a 7 ans
    Statuario Nuvo by Caeserstone. As a professional interior designer remodeling my own kitchen, I spent months searching for the perfect Quartz that had a natural looking vein pattern without too much cool gray in it. While the Statuario Nuvo isn't easy on the wallet, it was worth it for how awesome it looks. Everyone who has come over can't believe it when I tell them it's Quartz, not marble. It's just so beautiful that it is truly a work of art that doubles as countertops.
  • Jen Hans
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    I DO want the real thing, but my free time and worrying doesn't, lol.

Inhabit Design - Any idea how it compares to Calacatta Nuvo by Ceasarstone, in terms of cost? That was my original choice and my wallet couldn't handle it!
  • Boingy Man
    il y a 7 ans

Now a days there are many. Search deeper and you will start finding more and more. Ceasarstone does have some nice ones as mentioned above at a quality you can trust.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    il y a 7 ans

• Jen Hans
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    what's the name of the first and third one you posted Beverly?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».