annieberard

wow! Where did you get the curtains?

annieberard
il y a 11 ans
Sofia's Nursery · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• yulichka
    il y a 10 ans
    Really admire your work on Sofia's nursery Shannon!
    Got so many ideas from it for our nursery!
    Just a few more questions if it's not a trouble for you:
    1.Where can I find the side table which is located behind the chair on the picture?
    2.Where did you get a gold pillow inside of the crib?
    3.Where can I find the black and white art on the wall? (it's very nice)
    4. Where did the white storage boxes came from?
    Thank you so much for any response. I know it's been a while but any information from you would be greatly appreciated. Sofia's nursery is been great inspiration for our boy's room. Thank you!
  • PRO
    SR Interiors
    il y a 10 ans
    Thank you for liking the Nursery. The black console table behind the chair is from Target. The gold side table next to the chair is from Home Goods. The gold pillow is also from Home Goods, as well as the storage boxes. The black and white wall art is from Ethan Allen. Hope this helps.
  • yulichka
    il y a 10 ans
    Wow! Thank you Shannon! It helped a lot! You are a great designer! I really appreciate your response!
  • twinma
    il y a 10 ans
    What is the large black "light"in the corner?
  • joshuagriniage
    il y a 10 ans
    This is the same Kim & Kourtney Kardashian used for their babies.
  • Matilde Benitez
    il y a 9 ans
    Shannon, i loved what you did with this nursery. I also loved that you mixed high end with more economical finds at target and home goods.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».