Houzz Logo Print
leanne_huff

Does this stool come in counter height? Is it adjustable?

Peregrine designs
il y a 7 ans
Wood Metal Bar Stool, 16"x30" · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• Houzz Shop
    il y a 7 ans

Hello, thanks for asking out the Wooden Metal Bar Stool. The seat height is adjustable from 21 to 30 inches, making it suitable for both bar height and counter height use. I hope this is helpful to you!

• PRO
    Nicole Peters Interiors
    il y a 6 ans

Hello. I just received these barstools but am unable to adjust the height and they sit at 30" Can you please give me directions to adjusting this as I need the counter height. Thanks so much!

• Houzz Shop
    il y a 6 ans

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. A member of our Customer Support Team will contact you directly to assist you with this order. You are also welcome to call us at 800-368-4268. We are available from 5am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!

• Christopher Provyn
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Hello, same problem here of the seat not being adjustable and starting out at 30" with a post that then goes down into the shaft of the base.

Very disappointed and will have to return.

• Houzz Shop
    il y a 6 ans

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. A member of our Customer Support Team will contact you directly to assist you with this order. You are also welcome to call us at 800-368-4268. We are available from 5am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».