Houzz Logo Print
splendided

What brand and model are the doors?

splendided
il y a 7 ans
Modern staircase with a mix of glass and natural oak and carpeted treads · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Jarrods Staircases
    il y a 7 ans

Hello, do you mean the upstairs internal doors? These were sourced by the customer themselves, so, unfortunately, we're not sure where they're from.

splendided a remercié Jarrods Staircases
  • splendided
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thank you. Interestingly I do have a very similar staircase to the one shown that I am interesting in renovating (pic attached). The original was entirely mahogany which we have painted partially in order to try to improve it, but we're just not keen on how it has turned out. The idea of renovating it in a lighter oak colour is very appealing. Could we arrange a chat to see if you might be able to help out ?

• PRO
    Jarrods Staircases
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, we agree, this staircase renovated with light oak would look great! We would be more than happy to have a chat about your options. If you could drop your contact details here.. http://www.jarrodsstaircases.co.uk/contact/ we'll arrange someone to get in touch with you. Many thanks, Jarrod and the team

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».