Houzz Logo Print
comfoan1

what are the dimensions of the wine cabinet?

Ann Comfort
il y a 7 ans
I am very interested in this cabinet with the mix of wood and glass. We have an open wall of 10 feet in length and are evaluating options for a wine cabinet that is no more than 8 feet wide and slim depth (24 -30 inches).
Would you provide the cabinet dimensions of the custom cabinet shown? What is the approximate cost for the cabinet?
Custom Wine Cabinet · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Vigilant Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your question and interest in our Vigilant wine
    cabinet. This cabinet is 72 inches wide and 24 inches deep, however through our
    custom capabilities we can design and build to suit your space and to your
    specifications. Our standard double wine cabinets start at $11,830 (https://vigilantinc.com/wine-cabinets/standard-refrigerated-wine-cabinets.php). You can
    easily request your wine cabinet quote by clicking the following link to get a
    better idea of the cost of what you’re looking for: https://vigilantinc.com/wine-cabinets/wine-cabinet-request.php

If there is anything else we can try to help you with let us know!

Kind regards,

The Team at Vigilant

• Ann Comfort
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your quick response. I have looked at your standard double cabinets. The custom cabinet in this photo looks taller than the standard cabinet. I like the proportion of door compared to the cooling unit above and would like to know the overall height and the height of the door. Thank you.

• PRO
    Vigilant Inc.
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Ann,

You’re very
    welcome, we are happy to help!

The dimensions
    of the pictured cabinet are as follows:

Total height
    (from floor to top of cooling system enclosure): 122 inches

The door (from
    floor to bottom of cooling system enclosure): 94 inches

The cooling
    system enclosure: 28 inches

Cooling system
    to total height ratio: just under a quarter of the total height

For more
    perspective, the ceiling height of that space is 122.25, giving it a quarter
    inch clearance from the ceiling.

The dimensions
    of our standard refrigerated wine cabinets with the top mounted cooling system:

Total height
    (from floor to top of cooling system enclosure): 96 inches

The door (from
    floor to bottom of cooling system enclosure): 78 inches

The cooling
    system enclosure: 18 inches

Cooling system
    to total height ratio: just under a fifth of the total height

We could easily
    increase the height of the enclosure for the cooling system (opposed to
    increasing the height of the cabinet itself) to achieve the same ratio as the
    pictured cabinet, however you would end up with a larger gap between the top of
    the cooling system and your ceiling than in the pictured cabinet. We do also
    offer full customization, so can customize the size to perfectly suit your
    space and preferred ratio as the client did with the cabinet pictured above. All
    of our cabinets are built-to-order by hand and we have full customization capabilities,
    so we really can design and build a cabinet that works for you and your space.

Hope this helps
    and please feel free to ask more questions. Also, if you would like to be in
    touch with our sales team who might be able to be of more help, let me know and
    I can get them up to speed so you do not have to repeat your questions to them.

Thanks again
    for your interest!

Kind regards,

The Team at
    Vigilant

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».