lynda_rogers6597

Our music room needs finishing

Lynda Rogers
il y a 10 ans
We need wall colour ideas and 2 sideboards for records CDs and table lamp

Commentaires (9)

• nasmijati
    il y a 10 ans
    What color is the flooring? Do you have the acoustical panels installed yet? If you have a piano, what color wood is it? Can you post a few more photos - of the entire room?
  • PRO
    Three Elements Studios
    il y a 10 ans
    I have just posted images of our spring lighting collection with many styles to choose from. Check it out. Also, if you are interested in a music stand for your music room I would love to talk to you about it. See the images of music stands on my Houzz page.
  • Lynda Rogers
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    The pictures can go not sure about the lighting we need 2 small low cabinets for records CDs. Here's the rest of the pics
  • nasmijati
    il y a 10 ans
    What color(s) do you like? Any that you dislike?
  • Carolina
    il y a 10 ans
    Lynda, if you hover your mouse over your comments, a cross appears in the right upper corner and you can delete the ones that went wrong.
  • Lynda Rogers
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    i like calm colours, we are also considering taking the door out to the conservatory out (blocking it up) as there is another entrance from the lounge. we also need a nice rug to protect the floor from the wood burning fire.
  • Carolina
    il y a 10 ans
    Could you take photos that give us an idea about the entire space? These detail photos are helpful, but we need to see the entire room to get a good idea. If you take photos of the room so we can get an idea of the space, we can also see the furniture you have, so we can give you rug, cabinet and colour suggestions that make sense.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».