Houzz Logo Print
angela_ketley_lowe

Svend media unit

Angela Ketley-Lowe
il y a 6 ans
Hi
This svend media unit says pre order, what is the price and how do I pre order. Is tge all oak option available?
Svend Entertainment Unit - Solid Oak - 180x45x50cm - White/Grey Doors · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Icon By Design
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Angela! Thanks for getting in touch.

The pre-order price for the Svend Entertainment Unit - Solid Oak is $1279.00, and you can place your order at our website here.

This unit has reversible doors. You can either display the Oak sides of the doors, or the white and grey painted sides (you can mix and match between Oak and the coloured sides, too). At the link above you'll be able to see pictures of the different configurations.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Cheers, Anthony

• Angela Ketley-Lowe
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Hi

is this available to ship to the uk?

• PRO
    Icon By Design
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the reply. At this stage we only offer delivery within Australia, where we are based.

Cheers, Anthony

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».