Houzz Logo Print
fyliou

How many do you have the items in stock?

FENG YUAN LIU
il y a 6 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 6 ans

Dear Sir or Madam,
I do like the "Transcendent Fowel Towel". Could you please let me know how many you have the items in stock? Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Feng-Yuan Liu

Transcendent Fowel Towel · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    RAMCO Lifestyles
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Feng,

I believe I received a call about your inquiry earlier. So we have the 100 in stock that you see online but we can make as many as you want. For the 100+ we will discount the price for each towel, taking it from $22 apiece down to $17.50 apiece. We will have to order more of the fabric to produce such a large order so the production time would be a little longer than a normal order. Please let me know how many you want and we will make it happen.

Thank You,

Kayla

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».