Houzz Logo Print
pixers

Summer changes

Pixers
il y a 6 ans

What is the most common change in your house during the summer time? Summer is really inspirational month. We can make total house renovation or only buy a new flower to our living room. Or maybe make a surprise for our kids after they're coming back from the camp? What do you think?

Aleksandra from Pixers Team

Walls
Furniture
Only cleaning :)
Kids room
Only decoration
Other? Comment below

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    il y a 6 ans

Cleaning & decor for me!

Pixers a remercié Gerety Building and Restoration
  • tooky58
    il y a 6 ans

Finally finally switching from the flannel sheets to the cotton ones. And, it's finally warm enough that that's what we're doing tomorrow. Yay! They're going to feel so good!

Pixers a remercié tooky58
  • PRO
    Cameron's Design
    il y a 6 ans

I find that adding some summery decorations to my home decor is the easiest and most ebullient way to present my living space during the summer months.

Pixers a remercié Cameron's Design
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».