Houzz Logo Print
schmog

Pool deck and wall / fence / screen

il y a 6 ans

Any ideas please ... Putting in a 15m x 2m spotted gum deck in front of the pool(90mm boards). Deck will wrap around both short ends of pool and the front of the pool. Want ideas of what sort of fence at front between pool and street. Our thoughts are alternate solid board and spotted gums slats. Also ideas for wall between our pool and neighbours.

Had so much help with our bathroom and need help again. Thanks.

Commentaires (6)

• il y a 6 ans
    Thanks. Yes we thought that would be good but would like a little privacy from the street (not a great view from the deck level).
  • il y a 6 ans

I like the Bayview photo in your ideas book but still keeping the brush fence between you and your neighbour cheers

• PRO
    il y a 6 ans

In that setting I think the brush fencing would work really well. Particularly if you don't need to retain any views from the deck. You can always add colour and variety with some potted plants on the decking. Good luck!

• il y a 6 ans

I think any sort of fencing is going to give you privacy and cost is obviously going to be an issue. As it is a pool, I assume your country / state / city will have very strict pool regulations in relation to height ability to climb (to prevent children entering the area). Have you considered the smaller corrugated iron look - colour steel it can be very attractive when done right and then you can put a capping on the top. It will break the wind and can be colour matched to your other colours e.g. the house, garden etc.

• PRO
    il y a 6 ans

Hi, something tall and wooden or metal cut out would look amazing, something that you can see through but use plants to increase privacy.

Alternatively, glass and then some tall bamboo plants for privacy?

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».