Houzz Logo Print
bonnie_kenselaar

Is the electric outlet behind the heating/cooling unit?

Bonnie Kenselaar
il y a 10 ans
Ductless Mini-Split Heat and Air · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• Bonnie Kenselaar
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thanks!
  • katysewell12
    il y a 9 ans
    How well does this gadget actually work? My husband and I have thought about replacing our current AC system with something new and we've been at a loss of what to get. Any information about new AC systems would be greatly appreciated. http://www.armstrongservicesinc.com/Heating-Air-Conditioning/
  • PRO
    William Britten
    il y a 9 ans
    Works fabulously. Very efficient and very quiet.
  • PRO
    Canada Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning
    il y a 7 ans

Here in Alberta, Canada, we have been installing more & more of these over the years. We find them to be a great fix for spot cooling. They don't travel well for cooling around corners but great for open areas. http://bc.canadafurnace.ca/locations/calgary/air-conditioners/ 

• MiniSplit Heat
    il y a 5 ans

Mini-split systems have two main components -- an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit(s) (evaporator). They are easy to install usually requiring only a three-inch hole through a wall for the conduit; which houses the power and communication cables, copper tubing, and a condensation drain line, linking the outdoor and indoor units.

• KJ Sosa
    il y a 2 ans

A ductless heat pump, also known as a mini-split heat pump, is a highly efficient heating and cooling system that can operate at a fraction of the cost of baseboards and wall heaters. Their superior air distribution helps make living spaces more comfortable, and they are great for homes with open floor plans.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».