Houzz Logo Print
mark_littlefair

Way to get a shower curtain in this small bathroom?

Mark Littlefair
il y a 6 ans
Hi, we've got a small bathroom we have just remodeled - we are in the process of selling and have had feedback that the lack of true shower option could be a limiting factor.

The window in the room creates some challenges with a traditional shower curtain but it's been suggested we could maybe gather irony the sink? Any inspiration or ideas people have would be useful.

Thanks! Based in the U.K.!

Commentaires (6)

• V R I
    il y a 6 ans
    Hi Mark
    Lovely bathroom there and great splash of red!!
    I would suggest a glass screen mounted above and below the window...although causing perhaps a slight obstruction to the window, being glass it would be less of an issue in my opinion...
    The hinges / brackets could be placed on the wall space above and below the window enabling its useage as a shower as well as a bath...
    Best of luck!
  • Jennifer Redfern
    il y a 6 ans
    Just to add, I had my shower head attached to the long back wall.
  • Gabby Wong
    il y a 6 ans
    You can also get circular shower curtain rails - means you can open it up, or pull it round shutting out the window from the shower, and the window sill etc won't get wet, potentially another option!
  • PRO
    Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd
    il y a 6 ans

Depending on the space above the window. Water may get on the window sill though.

L Shape Rail

Curved Rail

or if there is no room above or the drop is to big for a curtain if installed over the window a U Shape would be needed

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».