Houzz Logo Print
alexdeonisimm

Brushed gold shower curtain rod?

Alexis
il y a 6 ans

We're re-doing our bathroom using Kohler purist vibrant brushed gold fixtures. The only thing I can't find is a shower curtain rod for a bath/shower in a brushed gold. Does anyone have any ideas?

Commentaires (10)

• PRO
    phillyhomeconnection.com
    il y a 6 ans
    Spray paint does wonders in situations like these.
  • acm
    il y a 6 ans

link above comes in "satin brass" as well, which may better match the brushed gold.

Alexis a remercié acm
  • Alexis
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

thank you! perfect. The one I'd found is about 4x as much so this is great.

• Andrea Haines
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Alexis, I came across this thread because I am in the same situation! I just installed kohler purist brushed gold fixtures. Can you share what curtain rod you ended up ordering? Thanks!

• Alexis
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Andrea Haines

I ordered this: [https://www.houzz.com/products/shower-curtain-escutcheons-set-of-2-polished-brass-prvw-vr~28102945[(https://www.houzz.com/products/shower-curtain-escutcheons-set-of-2-polished-brass-prvw-vr~28102945)

but I want to say that it was sort of a disaster. It took a couple months to receive and there was no way to contact anyone to get the status. I had to go through Houzz help system and they would respond only half the time and with very generic and unhelpful info. The item finally arrived long after the bathroom was finished and it's not great quality--already had some chips in the plating. Because I didn't have anything else, we installed it but plan on replacing it when we find something better. Let me know if you have better luck!

• tenillerauls
    il y a 5 ans

would love to know if a better one was found?

• pattyl11
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

I don't have personal knowledge of this brand, but this rod comes in polished brass and antique brass. It comes in several lengths listed in their specifications.

http://barclayproducts.com/shop/rods-tub-shower/straight-shower-rod-60/

• geniekim
    il y a 5 ans

Were you able to find cabinet pulls for bathroom drawers in the same finish as the brushed gold? Kohler has their own cabinet pulls but they are extremely expensive.

• drunkenfig
    il y a 3 ans

I am having the same problem but have decided to use spray paint as the solutions. Now I am just looking for the right color for that.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».