Houzz Logo Print
cosmo20

Manufacturing and pricing for the glass closure

cosmo20
il y a 10 ans
On this particular picture with the small dinette and the beautiful open window, who is the manufacturer and the estimated cost for this glass wall/sliding door treatment?
Fulham road · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Maxwell & Company Architects
    il y a 10 ans
    The manufacturer is Apropos . The cost of the full rear glass extension was around £30,000
  • PRO
    Apropos Conservatories
    il y a 10 ans
    Hello, I work in the marketing department at Apropos, please forgive this unusual form of contact - I cannot find another way. Is it possible to get copies of these images? Please let me know via hannah.barnes@aproposuk.com. Much appreciated and thanks for featuring us on the site.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».