Houzz Logo Print
felsmand

Source of windows and leadlight doors

Darren Felsman
il y a 6 ans
Hi,
The windows appear to be aluminium with stuck on glazing bars in a color, correct? Could you provide the supplier please? Also, was the leadlight door glass custom designed and who did it?
Appreciate this.
Darren.
Hamptons Home - Gold Coast · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Richard Parsons Constructions
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Darren,

You are correct about the windows as there are not many suppliers who create this look anymore with a raised bar. The owners of the home do not wish for me to give out specific supplier information but you can replicate this look by using the raised bars from Vantage aluminium, Bradnams and Trend windows. Most of the other suppliers use a flat bar which does not look great. There are also some Sydney suppliers that do an excellent product but they are difficult to agree to send to the Coast.

The leadlight entrance doors we designed ourselves and had a local supplier assemble them, we double glazed them to protect the glass from the front as each glass panel is around $8000. if you have a design you are looking at doing email me a detail and I can talk to my supplier to see if they can do it.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».