Houzz Logo Print
styleandharmony

Family bathroom given a new lease of life

Style & Harmony
il y a 6 ans

Before - dark, dreary and dated

After - Fresh, bright and inviting - the perfect bathroom for a period home, classic with a modern twist

Commentaires (15)

• Khanh Nguyen
    il y a 6 ans

Great transformation!

• PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much Khanh :)

• PRO
    User
    il y a 6 ans
    Looks fantastic ! Great job ☺️
  • PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks Michelle!

• PRO
    Clipsal by Schneider Electric
    il y a 6 ans

We absolutely love the floor tiles! Suits the space perfectly!

Thanks,

The Clipsal Team

• PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much The Clipsal Team!

• PRO
    North Residential Constructions
    il y a 6 ans

Looks great - Simple effective changes. I love the tile selection. Did you change the frames on the pictures on the wall? Did you spray the bath or change it over?

Style & Harmony a remercié North Residential Constructions
  • PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks North Residential Constructions, my client actually painted the frames on the wall to match the new colours, she did a great job! We had the bath sprayed over , its the only original fitting we kept, everything else is new, apart from heating.

• Jennifer Bradley
    il y a 6 ans

I hate the dark of the original, but love that floor. Really don't like the new floor, but the rest is a great improvement.

Style & Harmony a remercié Jennifer Bradley
  • PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks for your feed back Jennifer, my client loves her new bathroom especially the new floors. Everyone has different tastes, which is a good thing, keeps life interesting!

• graebh
    il y a 6 ans

Love the new bathroom... fantastic improvement with a pretty simple makeover. The new floor is a delight though at first I thought the old floor wasn't too bad. I also wonder if the cupboards would be even better a more ivory colour but not certain about that.

Style & Harmony a remercié graebh
  • Melissa Kagie
    il y a 6 ans

Looks great!

Style & Harmony a remercié Melissa Kagie
  • annb1997
    il y a 6 ans

Wow, the new floor tiles give such a sense of depth to the room! Looks fabulous. Also love the mirror. Is the vanity a different one, or was the original one painted? In any case, looks so much brighter. Great job!

Style & Harmony a remercié annb1997
  • PRO
    Style & Harmony
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Anna, the vanity is new. Glad you liked the transformation. I love the mirror too, one of my favourites.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».