Houzz Logo Print
jjaneri

Knotty Pine

jjaneri
il y a 6 ans
Judy - thanks for keeping the knotty pine and showing us how to update and make it beautiful again! I so appreciate that! My grandparents' kitchen was knotty pine and our son is looking at homes in an area where knotty pine was the "go-to". I just hated the thought of not leaving it! Lightening the surroundings really helps it to blend in and show of its beauty! Thank you! Thank you!
Beach Cottage Living Room · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Judy Cook Interiors, LLC
    il y a 6 ans

I'm glad the photo was helpful to you! By keeping the ceiling, window treatments and the furniture light, the room feels updated and airy! If you're working with a knotty pine kitchen I would suggest light ceiling, countertops and light colors/reflective surfaces wherever possible. Good luck!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».