Houzz Logo Print
hamilton_fema

Why are the different colors a DIFFERENT product than then white?

Clint
il y a 6 ans
So why do the different colors have a completely DIFFERENT PROFILE than the white?? Obviously they're not even the same product, so what's going on here please with Houzz trying to sell two different products under the same name?
Thanks,
-Clint
Polystyrene Outside Corner Moulding, Set of 5, 15/16"x15/16"x96", Crystal White · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Inteplast Building Products
    il y a 6 ans

Good morning,

Thank you for your question. If I understand correctly, you want
    to know how our sku numbers differ. Our product numbers are made up of 3 parts.
    The profile shape 5206, the length 080, and the color number 0032. This Crystal
    White OSC sku is 52060800032. The number will change with shape or color.
    We have converted our literature and labeling to match the 3 digit wood number.
    In this case 205 is the shape. I hope this helps.

Thank you. Inteplast Building Products Customer Service

• Clint
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Ahhh, no, that's not what I asked, not even close. See the question again please.

• PRO
    Inteplast Building Products
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Clint,

My apologies, I guess I don't understand your question. Are you referring to the shape, number...we have 46 different shapes in the Crystal White line. Not all shapes are available in all colors. The above picture is a 5206 Crystal White OG Outside Corner. This profile is available only in 1 other color and that is Honey Oak. If you have further questions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-521-4259. Thank you.

• Clint
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Did you even go to the page and look? My question should be self-explanatory. Just select the different colors from the drop-down, and you'll see they are totally different products! Thanks.

• Clint
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Ok thanks for the info.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».