Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_stutzman90

Help me hang these curtains

Jennifer Stutzman
il y a 6 ans

So I bought these curtains for my dining room. I like the look of the curtain rings but the curtains were too long. I thought about raising the rod but them it would go across upper middle window and I thought that would look weird. I cant seW.

the curtains have a rod pocket and like little loops to hang the rod in as well. I’ve never seen a curtain come with so many ways to hang it.

I know now they need ironed.

Ahould i I raise the rod and use the rings? I feel they hang nicer or keep it low?

Commentaires (7)

• User
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

They have to be hung underneath the crown molding

• Jennifer Stutzman
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Angel I went back and forth buying the rod color. I have black hardware in the room and I thought it would match but as soon as I hung it I wished I would of bought white

• decoenthusiaste
    il y a 6 ans

Return them. To get them hung high and wide, you may have to order online to find the longer length you will need.

• functionthenlook
    il y a 6 ans

If you can iron you can hem your drapes. Go to a fabric store or even Walmart and get some Witch Stitchery. Fold up the drape to floor length and use the Witch Stitchery. It is basically a two sided heat activated glue tape.

• cpartist
    il y a 6 ans

I was going to suggest what functionthenlook suggested. I have used it numerous times to put edging on things and make curtains shorter.

• PRO
    Barbara Brown Interiors, Inc.
    il y a 6 ans
    Hi,

Return these. The drapes need to be hung right below the ceiling crown. Length should kiss the floor.
Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».