Houzz Logo Print
bellalisa99

Retractable screen for Cover Glass system

Lisa S
il y a 6 ans
Hi there,

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, however I am getting a Cover Glass patio door system where you can open up part or all of the glass wall as it is in sections that rotate open and stack. I would like to find a screen system that doesn't automatically retract like Phantom. I have seen some that open part of the way and stay put so I can open the doors partway. Does anyone have any suggestions of what might work with this Cover Glass door system?

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Horner Millwork
    il y a 6 ans

I see that you do not a screen that automatically retracts like Phantom - is it because you want it stay partially open? Phantom does have 'stoppers' that can be installed along the track so it doesn't fully retract.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».