Houzz Logo Print
hayley_martin7695

BRICK OFFICE CUSTOM MADE

Hayley Burrows
il y a 5 ans
I was wondering about the approximate cost of an office like the one with the bricks? I think it's super practical! love the detail too
Lastest Project · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Dana Kitchens
    il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your enquiry. To give you an esitmate it does depend on the size of the study, how many file drawers and the materials used for the study whether it is in laminated or 2 pac. This particular study was done in high gloss 2 pac with solid timber benchtop. For this reason the approximate cost would be between $8,000 - $12,000. If you would like a free quote I can organise for a sales consultant to come out and discuss your requirments and give you a quote. If you would like to supply your number I can give you a call to organise a suitable apointment time or alternatively you can give the office a call on (07) 33717100. Look forward to hearing from you.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».