Houzz Logo Print
ser107

What size kitchen table should I get? Please help!

ser107
il y a 5 ans

I'm getting a custom kitchen table made and not sure what size to get. I have a relatively small, awkward space between the kitchen and the family room. We currently have a temporary table that is 30" wide and 72" long. I've included pictures to try and show our space. Below are some other measurements that I thought may be useful.

island to couch- 9.5 ft

refrigerator to couch- 7ft

Wall (blue arrow) to fridge- 11.5 ft

Fridge to basement door (red arrow)- 2.5 ft

Island- 39 inches

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

You can use a wider table in that space. I would suggest a square or a round table so you can have enough room to walk around between the table and the basement door.

• Karenseb
    il y a 5 ans

Does the present table feel too big?

The space seems small to me. Maybe a 42 inch round table with chairs not perpendicular to the door or island.

Maybe you could mock up a table by cutting a piece of cardboard for the top of the table and prop it up and add chairs pushed up to the "table"

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

why don't you get some painters tape and mark out the size you think you'd like, or the max that you can use there. don't forget chairs and having to scoot them back to get in and out.

what if you used a round table and got one w/a leaf when you want bigger? You have so many rectangular lines in that one area, using something round will soften it a bit.

I think something like this would be perfect

• Cheryl Hannebauer
    il y a 5 ans

go with a round table for the space as suggested..

• danny927
    il y a 5 ans

Thank you all so much for your advice! We figured that a round table wouldn't fit as well in the space, but we will definitely try it out per all of your suggestions.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».