Houzz Logo Print
vanni12

Need suggestion for window treatments

vanni12
il y a 5 ans

Are verticals really outdated?? I am not fan of blinds because they are too hard to clean. I am looking for some ideas to put on the windows in my new home. They measure roughly 36 x 60.

What is the latest trend now? I am looking for budget friendly advice.

Commentaires (6)

• shadylady2u
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

Verticals would not normally go into a regular window that size. That's a standard size window so that you should be able to buy readymades (altho you say about, so going by that).

There's roller blinds, bamboo blinds and roman shades, all of which are popular.

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

You go with what you like...don't care what is in today because it will be out tomorrow. Vertical blinds are available in hundreds of beautiful fabrics...most of the time the same fabrics you can use for roller shades. Pricing depends on the quality of the fabric of course...there are cheap ones available at Ikea or even HomeDepot but their quality shows. If you want to spend a bit more for custom made shades, please check us out at www.PleatedBlindsStore.com or give us a call at 619.665.9446

Roller Shades, Panel Blinds and Vertical Blinds REINVENTED · Plus d'infos

Vertical Blinds

• vanni12
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much.

• PRO
    Two Blind Guys
    il y a 5 ans

Traditional PVC verticals are still available but definitely more of a trend of the past. Since that window is a pretty standard size, I would recommend doing a horizontal window treatment on it. If you are looking for something durable, easy to clean, and affordable, I wold look at a modern day roller shade. Check out examples here Modern Roller Screen Shades

• vanni12
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Thank you.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».