Houzz Logo Print
harrisonjan28

Indoor plant advice required please.

Jan Harrison
il y a 4 ans

2 troubled plants and I'd like some suggestions for their problems, please.

First one is a rubber plant with something eating the leaves. Smother the leaves with oil, use something systemic, or another tactic?

#2 is a prayer plant that I moved to a situation far too hot for it (dumb mistake). Have since moved it back, but it is still suffering. Old leaves have curled and seem drier/crisper, but also have white specks of a dust like substance in the concave sections of the undersides of the leaves. New leaves seem okay, but it may be too early to tell.

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    MUSA Landscape Architecture
    il y a 4 ans

I have had similar issues in the past with indoor plants - neem oil is a good solution. Cut off all affected leaves, by hand remove all visible pests and spray the top and undersides of the leaves with organic neem oil. Might take a few applications and follow the instructions on the packet.

Cheers, Ryan

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».