Houzz Logo Print
vicwallace84

Hague blue living room - Upholstery advice needed

vicwallace84
il y a 4 ans

Hello! I’ve just about got my sitting room as I want it but I can’t decide what fabric I should reupholster the brown arm chair in. I want a bit of a statement chair that compliments the room. Your advice / opinion would be much appreciated- thankyou!

Commentaires (5)

• Jonathan
    il y a 4 ans

The walls are Hague Blue in here (obviously the picture’s old and the tree no longer looks as good and should probably come down).... the chair colour was chosen to go with something else in the room- in this case the tiles of the fireplace.
    In your room you should also choose a color from elsewhere and use it as inspiration for the chair- is that rug staying? Could that be your inspiration?

• Emmanuelle
    il y a 4 ans

I would say a coral fabric... and would go with your rug!

• Sonia
    il y a 4 ans

Gorgeous room. I too would choose a colour from the rug and I simply love velvet. Mustard yellow, coral red or emerald green which look great.

• PRO
    Catherine White Interiors
    il y a 4 ans

Hello! how about a Crimson? The picture you have on the wall shows how it works so well with the hague blue. it would make the space have a lot more energy too, and will probably be everyone's favourite chair : ) You can tie it in with some accent cushions on the other side in the same colour. Good luck with your project! What a great space.

• Ribena Drinker
    il y a 4 ans

Jonathan - the Christmas tree LOL!

It could be considered thinking ahead for Christmas this year.....

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».