vtesi

Manhattan Bath: Before & After

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry
il y a 4 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 4 ans

Before:

After:

Transitional Bathroom in Blue · Plus d'infos

Bachelor pad transformation. Transitional in style, this three-piece bathroom got a fresh look with a new stone counter top that extends over the toilet. An updated spa-like drop-in tub/shower stall. A wood vanity and medicine cabinet that provided ample storage to help organize and hide the bathroom clutter.

See More --> HERE

Commentaires (21)

• PRO
    CAGE Design Build
    il y a 4 ans

Wow, great remodel! Love the blues against the white tile surround and cabinetry.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié CAGE Design Build
  • donnatrus
    il y a 4 ans

What is the countertop? Thx!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié donnatrus
  • mark_rachel
    il y a 4 ans

Way too girly for a bachelor pad IMO.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié mark_rachel
  • PRO
    Lion Windows and Doors
    il y a 4 ans

Job well done!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Lion Windows and Doors
  • roccouple
    il y a 4 ans

Nice!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié roccouple
  • Mary Beth
    il y a 4 ans

Very nice!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Mary Beth
  • felizlady
    il y a 4 ans

I think the three-light sconce should be turned to send light down instead of illuminating the ceiling.
    Beautiful job!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié felizlady
  • PRO
    Norwood Architects
    il y a 4 ans

Awesome transformation of a small bathroom space. Not usually a fan of wood finished vanities but this one provides a great foil to the other finishes. Great job!

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Norwood Architects
  • PRO
    K Interior Design Group
    il y a 4 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 4 ans

This is not a bachelor pad transformation!!!

This lilac blue thing going on here is way off for a bachelor. This needs to be a dark blue, navy or indigo. Maybe stripes, or something. The vanity okay. The faucets, and light fixture all too curvy for "bachelor design". Are the counter tops a baby blue color?

But, if you are happy with it, or your bachelor is happy with it, then so be it..

• PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

@donnatrus its called Blue Macauba

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    il y a 4 ans

The color opens the entire space up! Lovely!

• PRO
    K Interior Design Group
    il y a 4 ans

@jora they did a great job, the floors are gorgeous, the work done is nice and so is the vanity, but it's mislabeled as a bachelor pad Reno.

If you don't believe me, ask any single guys. As a matter of fact, I believe another person (man) commented to the same effect..

BTW, when you post pictures of your work, you are soliciting comments, good, bad, or ugly. I know I have had them, and I don't let it get to me.

Also, I don't fight anyone's battles but my own. I have seen this Tesi's work, and I have been super impressed with her stuff, but this one didn't do it for me. And I understand that there are budget constraints, clients tastes etc. that affect the end job. With that being said, my intention was never to offend you, Jora.

Tessi, if I offended you, I apologize it wasn't my intent.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié K Interior Design Group
  • jslazart
    il y a 4 ans

Spoiler alert: not all men (including all single men, i.e. bachelors) are the same or have the same taste. What a concept.

Looks good. Glad you found a less electocution-y spot for that iron.

• Jora
    il y a 4 ans

k Interior - I appreciate the response. You did not offend me, as it was not my project.

Rather, mislabeled or not, I find it unimpressive and impolite to make negative comments about others completed work.

Although I do understand that many post on this site for assistance, some others do so because they are proud of what they've achieved. To make negative comments about others completed work does nothing productive other than hurt their feelings.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Jora
  • Valinta
    il y a 4 ans

Regarding the comment about the light fixture positioned up or down. The preference depends on the shadows cast by the light fixtures. Lights down can sometimes cause unflattering shadows on the face. Or, if you look up all you see are the bulbs. I had to explain this to my contractor. He put the in down position, but said he would reverse if I preferred.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Valinta
  • PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

@Jora and @K Interior Design Group thank you for your participation. Every client is different and everyone's aesthetic is unique. As a designer I try to be objective and lead my client to the most cohesive design scheme as possible. While this space may not look like your typical "bachelor pad" bathroom it was my pleasure to help him execute what he had envisioned. Thank you both!

• Tara
    il y a 4 ans

Let's not forget that not all bachelors have overtly masculine tastes. This is a beautiful after.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Tara
  • colle
    il y a 4 ans

This "bachelor pad" definitely leans more feminine with the lilac paint, curvy light sconce, floral wall tiles.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié colle
  • Tara
    il y a 4 ans

Why bring gender into a remodel? Would there be comments like this if this was a "bachelorette" pad that was neutral or more toward the masculine? Think all the minimalist decor or even MCM. Leather. Plenty of females opt for those - an no one seems to comment that it's very masculine for a female.

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Tara
  • PRO
    Purewal Contractors, Inc
    il y a 4 ans

Beautiful

Tesi Design, Inc. Interiors and Cabinetry a remercié Purewal Contractors, Inc
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».