Houzz Logo Print
allina85

Free standing bath

Allina Shest
il y a 10 ans
Does a free standing bath have to be fixed onto the floor or its supposed to be moved around?

I'm a little concerned that its moving every time I lean on it

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    il y a 10 ans
    It depends on the design of the tub, usually the tub would be attached to the floor.
  • PRO
    J & J Internet Marketing
    il y a 10 ans
    The tub will be in one place due to plumbing and drain hook up. www.classicwhirlpools.com
  • Allina Shest
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    It's attached with a flexible draining tube which allows place for movement
  • PRO
    Lotus Construction Group
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi Allina Shest,
    I would make sure the tub is fixed in place, you do not want any of the plumbing connections to move around. Constant movement will cause a leak down the road. I usually glue these acrylic tubs to the level flooring, if they are flat on the bottom, then use a flexible sealant around the perimeter to seal the bottom to the floor.This keeps debris from collect there and make it easier to clean!
  • Allina Shest
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thank you!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».