Houzz Logo Print
dsmyer

Condo Building Lobby Remodel

D Smyer
il y a 4 ans

Looking for furnishings (chairs or benches) that will hold up. We are remodeling our Florida Beach condominium lobby and mailroom that gets a lot of traffic. We like contemporary, coastal designs and have not had too much luck searching local retail stores.

Evoqua (Siemens Inc), Lowell, MA Headquarters · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Debbe Daley Designs LLC
    il y a 4 ans

Hello!

Thank you for contacting me. I’m sorry but what is your question? I only see the introduction email.

Would love to respond.
    It might be best if you could email me at ddaley@daleydesigns.com.

Thank you,

Debbe Daley
    Www.daleydesigns.com
    978-697-0288

• felizlady
    il y a 4 ans

There are at least eight colors in the space. Everything clashes. If you reduce the color palette to perhaps three friendly colors, it will be a more relaxed, less-frantic environment. People don’t generally hang around in the lobby. They enter, pick up their mail and go on their way. You need a couple of comfortable chairs or benches in case someone wants to wait there for some reason. The colors here look like they came from leftover paint found in the garage.

• PRO
    Debbe Daley Designs LLC
    il y a 3 ans

At the request of the corporation, these lobby colors are their PMS colors. This is what they requested and we made it work. The lobby is where their customers sit and wait for their appointment. There are custom settees and custom chairs in this space as well as tables and accent lighting. The clients are very happy with the outcome and their goals achieved through the design.

The photo you are referring to is only one view.

Thank you for your professional opinion, however.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».