Houzz Logo Print
narelle_norton

Creative ideas for a hole left by Old wall air conditioning unit ?

Narelle Norton
il y a 4 ans

I am removing an old wall air conditioning unit and have been looking for ideas on the internet. Doesn't seem to be many, if any. The wall is brick veneer. I would love some help creative ideas on what I could do with it since I really don't want to waste the opportunity to do something different. instead of just bricking and plastering.

Commentaires (6)

• julie herbert
    il y a 4 ans

A plant shelf would look gorgeous, add glass, frame the hole add one or two shelves depending on the size of the hole, the shelves , these could be glass or timber, pretty pots and lush plants , could look gorgeous and add a serene look for your room.

Narelle Norton a remercié julie herbert
  • User
    il y a 4 ans

You'd be way , way better to put up a couple of pictures , and whether you are wanting to 'hide' the interior view or exterior . Most people would need to know the style and colours of your place -- as dreamer and julie say , you can use leadlights , shelves , plants , art , wood , maybe something like a porthole or a fake wall or a waterfall or a big slab of concrete painted pink may suit ?

• PRO
    MB Design & Drafting
    il y a 4 ans

I'd just brick and plaster it unless it can be made into a door or window, etc.

• siriuskey
    il y a 4 ans

I agree with MB design, either it will cost approx the same, a photo of how it is situated in the room would help

• PRO
    Storewall Australia
    il y a 4 ans

Yeh I think brick and plaster it.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».