Houzz Logo Print
webuser_899129644

Kitchen cabinet hardware size

My lower cabinets are 34” and upper cabinets are 42”. Would you use the same size pulls on both? I’m thinking 6”. I was thinking knobs on the small drawers. Thoughts?

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Kitchen Art Design
    il y a 4 ans

Hi there,

I would say that a 6" handle would work fine for both base cabinet at 34" and the upper at 42", but but the only thing I raise some caution towards are the knobs on base cabinets. These are very easy to catch onto clothing. I would suggest maybe the same pull but a smaller size... maybe a 4", or even move into a cup pull?

Hope that helps. :)

• Utilisateur Houzz - 899129644
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

Thanks! Knobs on the drawers on top of base cabinets tend to catch onto clothing?

• PRO
    Kitchen Art Design
    il y a 4 ans

I find that they do! I often have the problem of my cardigan/sweater pockets (that are bit more loose) always catch, as well as pant pockets. It might be my height, but I find it is a pretty common problem among our clients too.

• Utilisateur Houzz - 899129644
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

Good to know. Wouldn't have thought of that. Where is the best place to incorporate knobs? Smaller upper cabinets - like above a wine rack or refrigerator?

• PRO
    Kitchen Art Design
    il y a 4 ans

Absolutely! There is nothing wrong with having a bit of variety. Here is a kitchen that used different sizes of pulls, as well as knobs on the uppers.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».