Houzz Logo Print
rachel_s53

Counter stools help

Rachel S.
il y a 4 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 4 ans

Looking for counter stools for our kitchen. The ones in the photo were just used for staging. I figure I can't use gold. I thought about blue or green velvet with black or nickle legs. Or just white with nickle or black legs. What do you think

Commentaires (7)

• Rachel S.
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

• PRO
  • PRO
    Barstool Comforts
    il y a 4 ans

Hi Rachel,

Your kitchen is beautiful! I think our Fame stool would look stunning in the 24 magnetite metal and the DH Blizzard vinyl:

We also have a fabric called BP Pixel which looks great with the 24 magnetite metal:

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    il y a 4 ans

I would not use velvet for counter stools unless everyone is an adult and there are never kids in the house. I do love the idea of a color for sure I have orange ones aI painted the wall behing my coffee area the same orange .

• btydrvn
    il y a 4 ans

Most of us use this space for everything..not just eating....so my recommendation is ...super comfy....really light weight (easy to move around) and if you can....arms

• PRO
    The KEEPING ROOM
    il y a 4 ans

Here's two to consider, both done in embossed leathers from Hancock and Moore (these are two of my floor models). The lighter looking one is the Avril barstool, the other is the most comfortable one I have ever sat in called the Steele Farm. Lots of leather and wood colors to choose from, however the covers on both these would go with your kitchen area nicely.

Duane Collie

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».