Houzz Logo Print
bb1544

Stair railing

b b
il y a 3 ans
This is so beautiful. The wood detail!!!! Is this a custom design? Who is the maker/fabricator and material?
Prospect Heights Townhouse · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Etelamaki Architecture
    il y a 3 ans

Hi b b,

Thanks for your question, and kind words. This was custom made from stock cold rolled steel rods and pipe, which were less expensive than bronze stair components. It was also easier to weld, some of which was done on site. It does have a slightly less polished look, as some of the welds are visible, but it was a cost effective solution and had the proportions we looking for. A chemical treatment was applied to ‘blacken’ it, followed by a clear protective finish.

• b b
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

Your work is amazing. I love the subtlety of the staircase and have added LV wood floor to my wish list! Thank you!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».