Houzz Logo Print
christopher_stuart6162055

Backyard Disaster. Any DIY design ideas?

Christopher Stuart
il y a 3 ans

So we have a big backyard. And as shown in the picture, a big mess. There is an in ground pool which is attached to our back deck. I’d like to try and make the backyard a bit more inviting. We live in a wooded area so you can see there is a lot of trees and weeds in the back yard, right next to our swing set. My kids still use the swing set a bit, but they do like sports such as basketball and soccer so one thing I had thought of was building a basketball court out of pavers somewhere. I’d also like to have some sort of patio/fire pit. We have a pretty big deck but thing it would be nice to have something to sit on for a party or us that is on the lawn level. Any ideas?

Commentaires (2)

• jck910
    il y a 3 ans

• PRO
    The Outdoor GreatRoom Company
    il y a 3 ans

Because you have such a nice sized yard, you'll have plenty of options in creating a customized, inviting space for friends and family. A multi-functional sports area would be a great option for your kids, and on top of that, why not add an area designated for relaxation? If you are seeking a fire pit, we recommend our gas fire pits. They're easy to use, reliable, and available in many different designs. Gas fire pits run on either natural gas or liquid propane and are a popular alternative to a traditional fire pit. Given the size of your backyard, you could create a DIY project and customize your area or choose a larger fire pit for enjoyment. Good luck on your project!

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».