Houzz Logo Print
toronity

butler area cabinet color

toronity
il y a 3 ans

If there is a butler area, what color are it’s cabinets? Generally if there are two cabinet colors used in the kitchen, should the butler area and island be of the same?

South Charlotte, NC Kitchen remodel -Transitional mixed with rustic elements · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Leslie Williams Interior Design
    il y a 3 ans

Not necessarily. In this kitchen the butler pantry also called the beverage center is the same color as the kitchen perimeter cabinets. It is connected to the double oven cabinet and just looked better in the white. Also we had a custom focal pantry door made that is same color as the island and hood.
    As island and is beside the butler pantry.

• Carol Tedesco
    il y a 3 ans

Love the range hood. Is it cooper or wood?

• Nancy Isikoff
    il y a 2 ans

Can you please tell me what wood the floors are? Is it red oak with a natural stain? I am i the middle of choosing kitchen floors. Also, where did you get the island pendants? I like them!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».