Houzz Logo Print
scott_thomas1025200

What is the color of the green exterior and the front door?

Scotty T
il y a 3 ans

This is a great color combination. I would love to know what the colors are.

Inviting front entry · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Designer's Edge Kitchen & Bath
    il y a 3 ans

I am so glad that you like the colors on this home. Unfortunately, this remodel was done in 2010 and the green paint color has been discontinued. I will tell you that it is a muted sage color which means it has some black in it to grey it down. The door color picked up the dark rust color in the stone and it was SW 6349. I often tell people that you can not go by the color on your screen as it is just not true. I would recommend taking this photo to a paint store and have someone there help you find something similar. Be sure to get a sample and paint it on the sunny side and the shady side and live with it for a couple of days. Best of Luck!`

• Scotty T
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

The SW6349 is called “Pennywise”. It does look a little different on the swatch than in the photo. Thanks for your help

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».