Houzz Logo Print
joshandmark

subfloor under the teak

Joshua Hernandez
il y a 3 ans

Hi there, this is identical to what I am currently doing to my master bathroom. All walls will be concrete, and building a level, no transition teak shower floor. My question is for underneath the teak flooring did you guys coat the subfloor that goes to the drain in a dark color so it doesn’t show through the gaps of the teak?

Whidbey Island Farmhouse · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Dovetail General Contractors
    il y a 3 ans

Yes, it's tiled with black tiles and black grout.

• Joshua Hernandez
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

Oh that’s a great idea. Was thinking of using a black concrete dye but using some black tiles is going to be the most resistant finish. Thanks for the reply!

• Mei Bang
    il y a 2 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 2 ans

Hi Josh,

Is your concrete walls a plaster finish? Are you done with this project? If so, what is the brand you went with, and obviously it had to be weatherproofed? I wanted the same look for my master bath...we're currently working on the renovation.

BTW I do like the teak flooring just wondering how long that will last before having to replace it.

Thanks,

Mei

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».