Houzz Logo Print
jenna_lester69

What is the size of your ceiling and slope of the vault?

Jenna Trower
il y a 3 ans
I love this look! We are building now and have a vault planned for our kitchen. I am extremely nervous with how our cabinets will look. I'm nervous about having too much space above. I am wondering what height your ceiling starts at and what the height is at the peak. Also, how tall are your kitchen cabinets? Thanks so much!
Harbak Renovaton · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Four Elements Construction
    il y a 3 ans

Good morning Jenna,

Thank you for reaching out to Four Elements Construction! This is a project from a couple of years ago for some very nice clients, and the photos from the project are among some of our most popular. I believe the ceiling on the right outer side starts at the standard 8 foot height which is roughly the same as the cabinet height. The height at the peak of the vault in the centre of the home is roughly 12 feet.

All the best with your home build!

Regards,

Four Elements Construction Inc.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».