Houzz Logo Print
evie_knottnerus

Color and handles?

Evie Knottnerus
il y a 3 ans
What color are the cabinets? And where do I find those spoon and fork handles? I love this idea!
Kitchen Cabinet Painting · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Masterwork Painting and Restoration
    il y a 3 ans

The client of the cabinet maker we worked for purchased the handles, unfortunately I don't know where they purchased from and I don't have a connection with the homeowner to find out. the color / finish system was custom developed based on an "inspiration photo" and our records don't include the exact mix of the color. the base coat was black and a tinted glaze was brushed over that. A clear water based poly was applied over that for protection, flat finish to maintain the aged appearance. Best, Rich O.

• Evie Knottnerus
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for responding!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».