Houzz Logo Print
aquacow

What cabinet hardware was used for the pocket doors?

Dewayne
il y a 3 ans
Been looking everywhere for these retractable doors. Tried Hawa Concepta, Rockler, and accuride. But there's always a size limitation because a typical front loading washer/dryer is 30" wide and 40" tall. Haven't been able to find hardware that would work with that setup.

Was the hardware mounted to the side wall? Were the doors MDF or real wood? What's the cabinet company that did the cabinets.
Sherman Oaks · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Eve Mode Design
    il y a 3 ans

Hi,

These cabinets were made many years ago and I know longer have contact with the cabinet maker who was local here in Los Angeles. The doors are wood and the hardware is side mounted. Sorry I can't give you the brand name of the hardware.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».