Houzz Logo Print
webuser_729094660

Hi, where did the table come from? Thanks!

Bairbre
il y a 3 ans
Really like the clean compact look of this table and think it fits in really well.
RTE Show House · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    NINA KATI FENG SHUI INTERIOR DESIGN
    il y a 3 ans

Hi Baibre

Thank you for your question. This was a specially made top as I couldn't find a table that was the appropriate size and shape for the room at the time. The top was sprayed to match the colour of the kitchen before being attached to the chrome base (ordered through Hafele, a trade supplier) by the cabinet maker who made the kitchen. This scheme was done for the RTE Show House programme which was filmed in 2005 and aired in 2006, so availability in furnishings is far better now! Hope that's helpful.

• Bairbre
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the prompt reply, Nina. That's a good idea for the table - thinking outside the box! Hope things continue to go well for you. Keep safe!

• PRO
    NINA KATI FENG SHUI INTERIOR DESIGN
    il y a 3 ans

My pleasure and thank you! Hope your project is a success and all the best to you

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».