Houzz Logo Print
karenartistdelaney

Do you mind sharing what was used for waterline tile for this pool?

karenartistdelaney
il y a 3 ans
We have picked select bluestone coping for our project and I am trying to finalize the waterline tile...thank you!
Traditional Pool · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    nest + company
    il y a 3 ans

Hi - Thank you for asking, we think it's beautiful too! Reach out to Patric Ahearn Architect, who selected the tile for this.

• Deb Roeber
    il y a 2 ans

can you please provide the size of the guest/ pool house? thank you

• Bobby Finch
    il y a 2 ans

Can you share what the patio and pool house flooring are made of and are they the same? Looks like slate or blue stone. I would love to get the specs.

• PRO
    nest + company
    il y a 2 ans

Thank you for asking, we think it's beautiful too! Reach out to Patrick Ahearn Architect, who selected the tile for this. https://patrickahearn.com

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».